“This is where Ancient Egypt meets Adventure Egypt. These are the activities that go beyond the temples and tombs.”
• Experience the race of a lifetime in Cairo on thrilling quad bikes zipping over sand dunes across the Egyptian desert of the Giza Pyramids, the only place in Egypt where you get to feel the thrill of an exciting way to discover all the ancient wonders.
• Sore over the West Bank and Nile River above the Valley of the Kings on a breathtaking balloon ride gliding peacefully, gazing upon Egypt's ancient landmarks, temples, and valleys as the morning sun cast over one of the world’s most important archaeological sites.
• Visit a UNESCO-protected World Heritage Sites in El Fayoum that reveals evidence for the explanation of one of the greatest mysteries of the evolution of whales, no other place in the world yields the number, concentration, and quality of such fossils.
• Admire one of the oldest and the fascinating cities Abydos and Dendrah, home to the temple of Seti I and Osiris which is considered one of the most important archaeological sites in Egypt.
• Discover the temples of King Ramses II and Queen Nefertari, The Temples of Abu Simbel are amongst the most interesting Pharaonic which were carved directly into cliff faces and preserved as part of the Nubian Monuments UNESCO World Heritage Site